Under Armour is looking for an independently motivated Manager, Sales to service and drive our Apparel & Accessories wholesale business for a diverse customer base on the East Coast.
What does Under Armour give me?
- Ownership. Own your position.
- Innovation. Never hear again, “this is how we’ve always done it.”
- Responsibility. Your position makes an impact, everyday.
- Challenges. We are a high growth, high energy company.
What will I do at Under Armour?
- Manage all phases of the accounts business from “Sell In” to “Sell Through”.
- Product presentations, assortment planning, order bank management - inquiries regarding orders, shipments and products, inventory management, forecasting, in-store presentation, and outbound marketing.
- Work cross-functionally with customer service, marketing and planning functions and across the organization to ensure success and implementation of corporate growth strategies.
- Forecast Units/Revenue.
- Weekly/Monthly Reporting of Sales vs. Forecast.
- Track, Monitor and Report Monthly Orders & Sales.
- Travel to corporate headquarters and buying offices as needed.
- Position will be based in Baltimore, MD.
What does Under Armour need from me?
- Bachelors Degree.
- 6+ years’ experience in Sales working with regional or national accounts in apparel/footwear industry. (Dept. Store/mid tier experiencepreferred.)
- Strong understanding of Retail Math.
- Determination to help UA continue to be the industry leader.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High-level skills with database/spreadsheet programs, SAP and MS Office.
What else do I get?
- Comprehensive Benefits Program
- Amazing company culture and team environment
- Guard rails to work between, NOT a BOX.
- Opportunity to help make history with a proven industry leader