Establishes, builds and drives the Sales and Operations Planning process across Rheem Air businesses through internal and external data analysis, process improvement, and engagement with key stakeholders. Manages the S&OP results and drives alignment with key constituents (i.e. External Customers, Sales, Marketing, Product Management, Finance, Operations).
- Strong, results oriented leadership that includes development and deployment of improvement initiatives, timelines, and budgets.
- Creates and executes communication and management of resources across Air Businesses.
- Drives accountability and process improvement though aggressive goal setting, execution, and KPI management (e.g. forecast accuracy, back order rates, backlog management, capacity allocation, inventory turns, service levels, inventory health, etc.).
- Collaborates with stakeholders internally and externally (i.e. customers, suppliers, industry agencies, etc.) to ensure that product promotions, marketing plans, sales plans, product launches and product phase-out plans are reflected in a relevant and improving S&OP process.
- Builds consensus between different teams to reduce the gap between demand and supply.
- Analyzes trends in demand, supply, inventory health and factory capacity on a periodic basis. Identifies/mitigates constraints in supply to meet demand and Rheem profitability.
- Drives the executive-S&OP process. Communicates with middle and senior executives to appraise the status of S&OP process and the progress made with respect to the target value of KPI's.
- Must provide consistent, credible leadership to a team of 3-6 supply chain planners and analysts that are responsible for Demand Forecasting and Inventory Health.
- Set yearly goals and KPIs for the team. Build and mentor the team to improve supply chain performance based on KPIs focused on improvements in customer fulfillment and profitable business growth.
- Plan proper resourcing for future needs of Rheem, including succession planning and career development.
- Bachelor Degree with focus in Operations Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Logistics/Transportation or a related field of study
- 3-5 years' experience managing an S&OP process
- 3-5 years' experience in building and leading teams
- Experience in a multi-plant, high mix manufacturing environment
- Strong business analysis, decision making, and systematic problem solving skill
- Experience with ERP systems like Oracle, SAP
- Ability to Travel (10~20%)
- Knowledge of HVAC industry, operations and customers a plus
- Experience building a proven Sales & Operations process highly desirable