Sr. Manager, Sales & Marketing Training - Surgical and Infecton Prevention
Job Description Summary
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, Salesand Marketing Training - Surgical & Infection Prevention in our corporate office in Alpharetta, GA.
The Senior Manager, Sales and Marketing Training has responsibility for supporting commercial training needs. This person will have responsibility for strategic planning and implementation of world class product training, and skill-based training via eLearning, live meetings, virtual training and on demand training courses.
- New hire training programs and curriculum
- Advanced training for ongoing learning of product and disease state knowledge and selling skills
- Assist in the ongoing development of sales and marketing core competencies and create tools, curriculum and initiatives to support them
- Responsible for the development of classroom training programs including customer interaction capabilities as well as disease and product education via live training experiences, e-learning modules, WebEx, etc.
- Manage the approval process for all sales training materials to incorporate all appropriate regulatory and legal compliance programs into the appropriate training programs
- Responsible for the development and management of field sales training program including coaching, and field assessment
- Establish and implement key metrics to track and communicate level of value and impact of sales training and development initiatives to all stakeholders
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to ensure appropriate integration of sales and marketing materials into all new hire and ongoing learning training programs
- Manage, design and deliver sales training materials for National Sales Meetings and Area/Zone and Regional Sales Meetings, in close coordination with Marketing and other key stakeholders
- Select, develop, and manage relationships with key agency partners
- Become a Certified Challenger trainer and deliver relevant training programs as needed
- Coordinate Global training planning, as needed, to identify training requirements by product, territory and /or selling skills training.
- Proactively seek feedback from stakeholders to ensure effectiveness of training programs, gaps in knowledge/skills to appropriately target development activities while continuously strengthening skills through multiple sources and methods.
- Direct Report(s): Training Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree
- MBA Preferred
- 5-7 years of progressively advancing sales and/or marketing experience within an FDA regulated environment (including 2+ years as a front-line sales manager and/or 2+years leading national home office based training)
- Excellent facilitation and training delivery ability
- Proven experience working with internal business managers to understand business needs, negotiate appropriate performance and learning interventions, and influence the solution process to ensure the most appropriate intervention is selected to address each need
- Candidate should have capabilities in leadership and proven ability to motivate and develop individuals
- Strong interpersonal, written, platform, and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in cross-functional team environments
- Demonstrated excellence in project management and effectively managing multiple projects/priorities including budgeting and actual spend against budget
- Various selling skill and / or facilitation certifications preferred