Responsible for evaluating, recommending and implementing improvements to sales & business processes. Working closely with Sales Leaders and Sales Effectiveness teams, document current processes & known gaps. Serve as SME when evaluating impacts to the sales processes & policies for new initiatives. Ensure operational plans are aligned to sales processes & policies. Develop and provide reporting & analysis to track change impacts.
- Serves as SME on current sales processes & policies across all sales channels.
- Interfaces with appropriate internal groups (i.e., Accounting, Finance, Operations, IT, and Legal Affairs) to ensure compliance to sales & business process and policies.
- Manages report generation to track change impacts or identify gaps.
- Identify areas for improvement within the sales channels and work cross functionally to develop actionable plans.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Strongly Preferred Attributes:
- Prior work experience in sales operations, sales enablement and/or sales effectiveness.
- Experience evaluating, recommending and implementing process improvements.
- Advanced skills Visio, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Highly consultative with strong ability to partner and collaborate in a highly matrixed organization.
- Reporting and analytical skills.
- Able and willing to travel 20% within the Northeast.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 8-11 years related experience