RCN, a growing leader in telecommunications is seeking a Senior Residential Bulk / Access Sales Manager to join our Sales Team. The Senior Bulk / Access Sales Manager is responsible for leading, developing and motivating Acquisition and Account Management Teams, responsible for selling and retaining RCN Bulk and Access Service Agreements for Multiple Dwelling Units (MDUs).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead, develop and motivate a team of Acquisition and Account Management Business Development Managers (BDMs)
- Meet or exceed budget and perform against goals by implementing effective sales strategies, tactics and processes
- Provide accurate sales forecasting and measurements through SugarCRM
- Responds to all RFIs and RFPs.
- Ability to present, negotiate and close contract pricing and terms with decision makers at an executive level
- Report competitive trends and the impact on business goals
- Motivates, develops and fosters ongoing product education for teams
- Attends marketing and networking events to promote RCN. Acts as an evangelist for the brand.
- Partner with the marketing department to ensure that strategies and objective are aligned
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of a premier customer experience
- Other duties as assigned
Assigned Areas of Responsibility
- Sales Performance & Forecasting
- Right of Entry Access (ROE)
- New Bulk Opportunities
- Bulk Renewals
- Exclusive Marketing Agreements with MDUs
- Territory Management and Assessment
- Client Management
- Sales Events and Building Activations
- Bachelor s Degree in Business or Management or equivalent experience
- Experience managing multi-member sales team toward exceeding individual and Team quotas.
- Five or more years of progressive leadership/management
- Experience in direct sales, customer service, telecommunications, property management or related industries is preferred.
- Experience working with realtors and property management firms is preferred.
- Exceptional leadership skills, resourceful and possesses solid negotiation skills.
- Outstanding business acumen
- Expert at managing deadlines and excels at building relationships
- Must be well organized with strong communication skills
- Must be a Team player and able to work independently
- Computer skills with a working knowledge of MS Office Suite products
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
RCN/Grande/Wave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace, support, and thrive on each other’s differences to maximize the experience of our teammates and our community. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.