Sr Manager, Safety
- Manage all aspects of H&S training from reporting, tracking, maintaining, developing, and providing training to the account.
- Provide Safety Training (train the trainer) to ensure that facility teams (both site specific and portfolio-wide) receive required training, including but not limited to: Confined Space, Power truck, Ergonomics.
- Support behavioral based safety training program
- Provide New Hire Safety Training
- Ergonomics contact person
- Support behavioral based safety training program Loss Preventive System (LPS).
- Oversee the tracking and monitoring of H&S performance metrics and manage all H&S reporting.
- Ensure AIMS entries are done on time, account KPIs are maintained, OSHA logs are accurate, and all incidents and injuries are escalated on time.
- Analyze and track audits - make regular reports
- Create, develop and implement H&S policies, practices and programs at the site level.
- Provide guidance and advice on H&S management at all levels on the account.
- Provide technical advice on all relevant H&S issues to the account team and on changes in legislation that will impact service delivery.
- Lead H&S standards to prevent accidents, incidents and events that could harm employees and/or property of client.
- H&S related investigations and root cause analyses (RCAs).
- Provide direct support to JLL employees on all matters related to industry H&S compliance, as well as specific client compliance or site specific operating requirements.
- Promote and develop a positive Health and Safety culture at all levels throughout the account.
- Support sites during audits from client, corporate, H&S staff, as well as outside agencies such as OSHA, fire/building departments, health inspectors, air quality inspectors, and insurance representatives.
- Manage contractor safety programs. Ensuring programs are in place and manage a third party supplier Avetta to assist.
- Support the health and safety sections for the Engineering Services Compliance Program.
Incident Investigation and Inspections
- Support and assist sites with root cause investigations and near miss presentations.
- Conduct Health and Safety Systems inspections and audit workplace standards and activities.
Any and all other duties and tasks assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant field experience
- Master’s Degree in relevant field
Years of relevant experience
- 5 years prior experience in comparable EH&S program
- 8years prior experience in comparable EH&S program