What will I be doing? As a Sr Manager RO Business Operationsyou would beresponsible for executing your position’sresponsibilitiesin alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Responsible for working with Senior Director in support of the Chief Customer Officer and Resort Operations, Club and Resales lines of business.
- Work with Senior Director to support Chief Customer Officer
- Create financial and statistical modelling
- Analyze results of models, report out on findings and make recommendations
- Work on special projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with Senior Manager on projects and daily work
- Assist Senior Manager with annual budget process
- Handle ad hoc requests and questions from internal and external departments
- Lead a Financial Analyst to help with daily responsibilities
- Review new and renewal contracts to ensure financial and other points of interest are reasonable and accurate
- Support Resort Operations, Club and Resales lines of business with initiatives and day to day activities
- Work with Data Analyst to create accurate data, new / enhanced reporting and more timely data
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Management related field.
- 5-7 years of experience in positions of increased responsibility in business support, analytics & financial modeling.
- Minimum 2 years of management experience
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions
- MBA is preferred
- Timeshare experience within business management, finance, resort management or club management is preferred