Sr. Manager, Retail TreasuryJob SummaryThe Sr. Manager - Treasury Risk Management supports the Director - Treasury Risk Management in the execution and general management of all interest rate and liquidity risk management processes and procedures as well as the general funding and investment needs of the business. This role is expected to interface with various levels of management in the performance of these responsibilities. This position will be expected to possess advanced analytical skills and demonstrate proficiency for financial risk management.
Essential Job Functions
- Asset and Liability Management: Responsible to prepare, implement and enhance periodic ALM Committee and Board reporting packages for both ADS-owned financial institutions; Perform complex analyses - utilizing the Fiserv ALM model - required to adequately manage and monitor each institution's interest rate risk; Monitor compliance with all relevant policies, including Interest Rate Risk, Investing and Borrowing; Document and periodically enhance the ALM model as required by management and/or regulatory guidance. Ensure all required controls and processes are fully documented and tested as required by bank policies.
- Liquidity Risk Management: Assess and analyze liquidity risk for both ADS-owned financial institutions. Develop, document and maintain the requiredfinancial models to analyze and stress the various cash flow forecasts and plans of both individual financial institutions. Ensure all required controls, policies and processes are fully documented and tested as required by bank policies. Assist in the documentation and testing of both the Contingency Funding and Business Continuity Plans.
- Enterprise Risk Management: Document and monitor various risk management related internal controls processes assigned to Treasury. Perform quarterly risk assessments and controls testing. Document proper monitoring procedures. Prepare reporting for management committees, internal/external audit, and regulators. Oversee credit analysis and market research in financial counterparty selection and approval processes.
- Support the funding and investing programs of both institutions as directed by management. Interface with brokers/dealers on behalf of management and monitor performance and assist in the preparation of related management reporting and analysis.
- Process Improvements/Special Projects: Perform various projects as requested by management; assess all Treasury functions for potential process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting required
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, or Accounting preferred
- Work Experience
- 5 to 7 years of experience working with treasury and/or corporate finance functions required
- Prior bankingexperience, specifically in asset and liability management preferred
- Experience working with interest rate risk models and Liquidity Stress Testing models
- Prior Banking and/or Financial service
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint.
- Advanced modeling skills.
- Working knowledge of Essbase and SQL
- Demonstrated knowledge of risk management principles, financial analysis, and modeling.
- Possess well-developed written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills with sharp attention to detail.