TracFone is seeking an individual for the Sr. Manager, Retail Displays and POP position. The individual will be responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of all retail displays and POP materials for all brands for our retail partners. The individual must be a self-starter who can cultivate forward thinking retail experience ideas. Knowledge of the display and retail industry is essential.
- Apply innovative and strategic thinking and manage the creation of merchandising ideas to support the growth for all brands for our retailer partners. This includes working with suppliers for the production of feature displays and in-store materials for our category-leading brands.
- Align with brand leaders on strategy and key messaging following brand standards across multiple in-store and omni-channel touch-points. Coordinate with several cross-functional departments to ensure purchasing, legal, financial and supply chain guidelines are followed.
- Work closely with Retail Marketing team by motivating and coaching employees to coincide with the company values, policies and procedures. Managing all projects with the team for timely delivery and flawless execution.
- Manage the overall requirements for retailer customization, as needed. Participates in regular communications with the internal clients, Sales Directors, Field Sales and retail partners to ensure alignment and optimization of retailer requirements.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 6-8 years of relevant corporate or agency experience with previous experience with marketing and communications materials.
- Experience with all aspects of print production, POP/POS displays.