Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
At Adobe, we're changing the world. How? We give people the tools to bring their ideas to life and create content that makes life more fun and work more meaningful. We give businesses and organizations the power to truly engage their customers by efficiently managing experiences across channels (Web, Mobile, Social, in-store etc) as well as across brands and geographies. We're the ones behind the gorgeously designed content that streams across your laptop, TV, phone, and tablet every day-and we're the ones who harness the massive power of big data to help companies move from data to insight and insight to action by delivering content that people crave most.
We're a company that understands that product innovation comes from people innovation, and that's why we invest in cultivating leaders throughout the organization. If you're passionate about leading from where you sit, join us.
The Renewals Sales Operations team is responsible for partnering with the sales and customer success organizations to drive superior renewals performance. Reporting into the Head of Americas DX Sales Operations, you lead a high performing team to drive renewals operations, analytics, and programs that impact the entire Americas business. You are able think strategically but can also follow through in execution and operations. You are able to drive detailed analysis but can also synthesize your findings into actionable recommendations.
- Develop and action productivity and performance reporting of renewals.
- Conduct historical reviews of account and solution performance, loss analysis.
- Manage the Americas attrition forecast
- Collaborate with sales and customer success to drive programs that impact renewals performance
- Establish highly repeatable (and scalable) sales processes, automation and reporting methodology that can be implemented across regions
- Manage a team of 5-10 renewals operations managers
- 5 years of relevant experience; strategy and operations experience is a plus
- 2+ years managing direct and matrixed teams
- Exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Highly entrepreneurial and able to operate independently with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency in CRM systems preferred