Lead boldly. Sell big.
Welcome to a different kind of sales role, and a different kind of company. As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile is redefining the way businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. We’re looking for bold, uncompromising sales professionals to bring our products and services to market. In the process, we can turn the wireless industry on its head, un-limit what customers expect, and unleash your true potential.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
This is an incredible opportunity to showcase your leadership and sales abilities as you support the Government Accounts Team. You’ll lead the way in implementing solution-based sales strategies and uncovering new business contract opportunities. Think this role might be for you? Let’s talk details:
- You’ll directly manage an all-star team of Government Account Managers responsible for selling wireless data and voice services to large business customers
- This is a team that does heavy prospecting, cold-calling, networking, referrals and lead generation, so they’ll look to you for support
- You’re in charge of driving new contract acquisition, SIM growth, and ensuring that your team exceeds all sales, operational, and performance objectives
- This means you’ll be providing expert training, development and coaching along the way, as well as utilizing every sales force automation, funnel management and prospecting tool available to you
- You’re part of the sales force too, as you lead your team to sell T-Mobile’s existing wireless voice and data solutions and help launch a new array of fixed-mobile convergence solutions throughout your region
- As manager, you’re in charge of recruiting, hiring, training, and evaluating your team
- You’ll also help your team build and maintain strategic relationships with high-level buying influencers in key customer accounts
- Bottom line, you’ll be ensuring that your team achieves that perfect balance between new contracts, gross activations, CPGA and sales productivity goals
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
So what are we looking for in this role? To begin with, you’ve got to be a strong leader with stellar sales skills, not to mention superior negotiation and closing abilities. After all, a lot is riding on your shoulders in this position. Here are a few of the basics:
- Your four+ years of sales management experience overseeing Government Accounts Business sales teams is welcome here
- Proven experience in outside business-to-business sales within a commissioned quota-driven environment? Let’s talk!
- A couple years of experience in wireless telecommunications is preferred, and at least four years’ experience in the development of presentations (as well as actually presenting to senior level executives) is just what we’re looking for
- You’ve got a deep background in prospecting, funnel and account management
- You’ve also got experience building winning teams and implementing amazing sales strategies
- Because this role requires some local windshield commuting, a valid license, good driving record, and proof of insurance are must haves
Okay. You’ve got all the makings of a top performer. Here’s what we can offer you in exchange for your amazing work:
- Competitive base pay plus commissions
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous paid time-off programs
- Phone service discounts
- Education reimbursement
- Serious growth potential for your career
This is more than your average sales management role. It’s a chance to build something lasting with a company (and products) you can believe in. And in the process, you can set the bar for your own success. So what are you waiting for? It’s time to explore an opportunity that could change the direction of your career. We invite you to apply today!