- As the program lead, implement a Life Cycle Asset Management (LCAM) program including a capital and maintenance plan utilizing the asset management tools (i.e. VFA, Maximo, etc.).
- Develop a 12 month, 5-year rolling LCAM program.
- Issue Requests for Proposals (RFP) to Engineering firms to perform Long range Capital Plan (LRPM) Engineering Assessments on a rolling quarterly basis.
- Perform a quality review on LRPM Engineering Assessments to ensure that hand-off to the Project Managers is seamless.
- Support Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) initiative by identifying and tracking relevant project metrics across accounts.
- Develop and execute tools to perform thorough analysis of maintenance costs verses capital costs when developing the annual capital plan. Develop business driver, scope, budget and risks for assigned projects.
- Develop estimates and schedules to be included in a comprehensive Business Case Report (within standard template) for each assigned project.
- Manage the prioritization process of projects within the capital plan based on maintenance/capital analysis.
- Identify and address potential risks surrounding project, project logistics, budgets and scope.
- Manage capital planning budget and vendor contracts.
- Manage and oversee multiple vendors and professional services providers.
- Build rapport with client representatives and broader JLL team to ensure full understanding of the LCAM process, timelines, specific deliverables and other relevant criteria.
- Develop new tools, templates and documents specific to client needs.
- Assist PMO (Project Management Office) Lead in the establishment and refinement of best practices of standards of excellence.
- Assist in training and developing JLL team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices.
- Comply with all JLL policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 15+ years of practical project and facility experience in large engineering/architectural organizations.
- Experience with multi-site and multi building campuses.
- Experience with real estate life cycle asset management (LCAM) programs.
- Experience with infrastructure and complex projects.
- Experience with estimating and scheduling.
- Experience in facilities and construction management.
- Highly organized with strong technical and analytical skills.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Broad background of project type and size preferred.
- Ability to analyze and communicate data to client and team.
- Flexibility with work hours and travel as needed.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with executive level external and internal clients.
- Ability to successfully communicate with architects, contractors, client’s representatives, and team members.
- Ability to review consultant reports and evaluate accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to delve into a conceptual project and ask “all the appropriate questions” to identify the full scope and implications.
- Ability to understand all aspects of building systems and facility management effectively and efficiently including, but not limited to budgeting and scheduling.
- Demonstrate high level of performance in project scope development, estimating and budgeting.
- Demonstrate a level of familiarity with financial concepts and analytics preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and report writing applications.
- Reports to: Sr. Project Manager
- The team is embedded with the Client at the Client’s facility.
- Position will require periodic travel to project sites (North American and Global).
Minimum Required Education:
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Architecture or Engineering with experience in Business, Facility Management and Construction Management strongly preferred.
- Real Estate Development degree or experiencepreferred.