The Sr. Manager of Projects & Systems Training will provide leadership and expertise to the organization through the creation and implementation of training plans and strategies for company sponsored projects/systems implementation. Additionally, the facilitation of training which helps workers increase job knowledge assimilation through engaging educational experiences. Routinely evaluates training productivity and effectiveness using approved performance metrics and then recommends training and education programs to meet the needs of an identified employee population.
- Partner with and provide input to corporate departments during planning and implementation phases of initiatives requiring employee training and education.
- Collaborate with stakeholders during planning phase of initiatives to ensure strategic organizational training plans are created.
- Responsible for follow up to ensure that center staff is properly trained on new processes and systems.
- Responsible for ensuring the implementation of training strategies and other developmental activities needed to support business objectives at donor centers.
- Function as Learning Systems administrator in support of project or systems implementation for curriculum assignments, tracking training completions and reporting status to stakeholders.
- Design, build and facilitate training as needed to support effective and engaging training for end users.
- Partner with corporate departments to effectively manage SOP revision training by understanding the Change and Document Control processes, impact analysis and training material design and delivery
- Identifies the most appropriate tools, platforms, and approaches to increase the knowledge transfer process in adult learners
- Encourage collaborative learning through application of theoretical concepts into real world scenarios.
- Create a community of practice with an open atmosphere for discussion to promote social learning.
- Evaluate individual and organizational development needs.
- Assist leaders to develop their team members through career pathing and developmental training
- Assess the success of development plans and help employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Provide design, facilitation and strategy support for all Academy initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor's degreepreferred. Typically requires a minimum of 4 years of related experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing. Experience in preparation, development and presentation of trainings in an individual or group setting. Effective time management skills. Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Strong ability to problem solve and strategize.