Responsible for managing Program and Product Management to assure technical, schedule and cost performance for the development, design, manufacturing and test of products and programs. Directs proposal efforts from generation through negotiation and contract award. Manages program teams to be cohesive, supportive and committed to successful program completion. Establishes goals and objectives for the program team and manages performance expectations to support the achievement of planned objectives.
- Directs programs and program managers to assure technical, schedule and cost performance for the development, design, manufacturing and test of major products and programs
- Responsible for overseeing Product Management functions including portfolio management, financial and operational performance analysis/metrics and roadmap/lifecycle management.
- Directs management and administration of programs including Earned Value, ensuring compliance on supplier, cost, schedule, legal, performance, and customer service aspects.
- Supports proposal and cost estimating activities. Oversees program budgets and schedules.
- Establishes the objectives and framework to best ensure customer program satisfaction concurrent with the company’s financial objectives. Provides direction, guidance and in-depth assistance to program teams working on major programs.
- Provides leadership and supervision to establish goals for programs and objectives for team members.
- Reports to Senior Management on Program and Product line plans and status.
- Monitors and participates in major contract negotiations.
- Ability to obtain security clearance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering discipline or equivalent, with a minimum of 12 years of prior related experience. Prior supervisory experience required