Sr. Manager, Program Management (Transformation)
We're looking for a seasoned team member to join our Transformation & Planning team and help us continue to build the connections we need to operate as one team. This role sits within the MPA Transformation and Planning team and is responsible for operational excellence that improves effectiveness and execution across MPA; directly addresses decision-making and workload challenges in an ever-complex business environment; brings stability to foundational work as we accelerate transformational change across all of EA; sets us up for future growth and change as it happens.
- Lead complex enterprise-wide initiatives by proactively managing/overseeing project scope, timelines, deliverables, dependencies and critical path items, taking timely and effective action asrequired.
- Build required knowledge of initiatives in order to communicate effectively with the business partners.
- Coordinate disparate cross-functional teams work streams into cohesive project plan.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationship with peers and partners and provide regularstatus updates to project teams, partners, and leadership team, summarizing issues to key points and action required.
- Drive working teams towards completion of deliverables with strong understanding of Planning team timelines to ensure alignment with leadership team objectives.
- Develop best in class operational standards in order to effectively drive initiatives forward.
- Leverage data and intelligence to uncover areas of opportunity that will support long-terminitiative success.
- Manage marketing leadership team meetings, collaborate comfortably with senior leaders across marketing, publishing and analytics organization.
- Consult teams on how to elevate workstreams into meaningful initiatives across the company, go beyond project management and offer recommendations to drive initiatives forward.
Skills & Experience
- Self-starter. Can identify problems and solve them with enthusiasm and attention to detail.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a get it done attitude.
- Ability to create workstreams and seamless project flow where none existed before.
- Familiarity and comfort working in a heavily matrixed organization.
- Ability to influence various stakeholders across organization.
- Experience with presenting to senior leaders, influencing with evidence.
- Experience working with data and interpreting insights to create meaningful recommendations.
- Experience working as a manager or project management experience.
- Strategic mind. Ability to think critically and outside of the box to solve marketing problems. through creating partnerships and/or leveraging technology.
- Record of successful cross-functional partnerships.
- Experience with spreadsheet tools, PowerPoint, and project management tools.
- Foundational understanding of marketing functions.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience required.
- Experience in gaming industry, familiarity with EA portfolio