Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Organize, lead, motivate, inspire, coach, develop, and manage a team of Trainers, Information, and Instructional Designers to design and develop effective learning solutions that demonstrate strong working knowledge of instructional design methodology, adult learning theory, job task and learning needs analysis, performance analysis, and root cause identification.
- Develop and execute ATS content management strategy for internal audience to ensure that product information is accessible, reusable, and navigable across product libraries, Intranet, SharePoint, Learning Management Systems, customer portal, and other platforms.
- Function as a Project or Program Manager as needed to see learning and information management efforts to implementation.
- Work with subject matter experts (SMEs) at all levels of the business to proactively partner to obtain and validate content
- Develop overall training curriculum using appropriate instructional design methodology and development tools.
- · Develop statements of work, design blueprints, project plans and implementation plans to align stakeholders and deliver timely work outputs.
- · Monitor and evaluate product training and collateral effectiveness and make improvements based on results.
- · Perform quality assurance assessments to ensure training materials and training delivery meet or exceed documented standards of excellence.
- · Manage feedback and corrective actions from training courses.
- · Act as focal point for communication and manage the centralized schedule for international and local staff, external contractors, training projects and training facilities for logistics management of course delivery.
- · Manage database of student course registrations and attendance with liaison to HR to ensure employee records are updated.
- · Provide Training reports to SITA Accounting to ensure proper cross-charging for regional project and product development training costs.
- · Continuously seek and support new approaches, practices and process to improve the efficiency of training offered.
- Manage and be part of a team to drive product information projects to promote a high performing team internally and externally.
- Consult and partner with project sponsors, subject matter experts (SMEs) and key stakeholders to develop requirements for training programs that will support business initiatives; provide expert guidance to stakeholders regarding best practice methods to achieve desired business impact.
- Develop and report on metrics to measure the effectiveness of learning and information solutions and business impacts.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in related area. Master’s Degree is preferable.
- · Degree in Technical Writing, English, or Journalism or Certified Technical Trainer
- · Degree in Education, Instructional Design or Instructional Systems Design
- Train the Trainer or an Adult Learning certification/accreditation desirable
- Minimum 7-10 years Training and Instructional Design Experience within a global enterprise
- Experience in technical writing and enterprise content management
- 4+ years People Management Experience
- Air Transport Industry Experience is preferable