Sr. Manager, Product Management, Voice Quality
As Sr. Product Manager, you’ll lead cross-functional teams of product owners, designers, engineers, and business analysts who share your passion and drive for solving human and business problems with data. In this role, you will:
- Develop new applications and platforms to assess and improve contact center agent and customer interactions
- Drive vision and strategy by leading product/tech discussions and developing business intent, platform roadmaps, and Card customer experiences
- Drive product objectives with business cases, product success metrics, design thinking, customer feedback, market research, marketing strategy and competitive analysis
- You should have knowledge of and passion for emerging technologies (AI, Machine Learning, NLP, RPA, API’s, Big Data, Native UI’s) and how they are used to empower business and technology to deliver great products.
- Ground assumptions in human centered design with a natural empathy for customers
- Lead the design and build of new automation and machine learning solutions that simplify processes for clients and associates.
- Stay abreast of new AI technologies that are driving business process simplification across the industry and be the leader in driving that change by partnering and piloting across various business areas.
- Partner with the Technology team to bring Product Vision to life and inspire the team by driving design thinking mindset for Product Owners, developers and designers.
- Have a bias to action and a proven track record of delivering minimum viable products and business models to market at rapid speed
- Demonstrate a high level of intellectual curiosity and comfort with ambiguity.
- Experience working with Agile Methodologies will be critical
- Previous experience with startups and or fintechs is helpful
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience
- At least 3 years’ experience leading cross functional product teams
- At least 3 years’ experience building digital products and platforms
- 5+ years’ experience building and launching consumer applications on web or mobile platforms
- 5+ years’ experience building and managing a roadmap
- 5+ years’ experience with agile product development
- At least 3 years of experience with external microservices architecture
- At least 3 years of experience with cloud- based technology
- At least 3 years of experience building features for cloud-based Products
- At least 3 years of experience applying analytical rigor to support technology investment decisions
Job ID R49708