The Sr. Manager, Product Management leads the overall vision, strategy, roadmap and prioritization for a specific digital product or products. This role combines business strategy, data/analytics, user experience, customer feedback and technology to develop seamless customer experiences.
Through the development of detailed business cases, the Sr. Manager, Product Management establishes key performance indicators for their product and ensures that their team is continuously improving these metrics. The Sr. Manager, Product Management defends business cases to senior executives and leads business reviews to ensure that the team prioritizes the right work, delivering the most customer value is the fastest time possible. This prioritized work forms a clear roadmap for that product.
The Sr. Manager, Product Management is a proven leader. Their leadership experience shows their ability to get results, both at a strategic and tactical level. They motivate their team to accomplish — and beat — their defined goals. They partner with teams across the company to deliver new experiences for their customers.
• Serves asthe voice of the customer, understanding the customer's needs and communicate those to the team
• Owns the roadmap for their product(s)
• Continuously reviews, refines and drives prioritization of the product roadmap, clearly articulating the vision and strategy to the product teams
• Defines the Epics that drive the detailed requirements for an assigned product
• Develops and defends the business case for a new product feature or set of features, works with finance to create detailed financial models and uses business/financial acumen to modify as necessary; accountable for successful P&L of business case
• Runs Weekly Business Reviews for their product(s) and monitors product KPIs to ensure success metrics are being met, prioritizes options for improvement orenhancement
• Tracks product team’s velocity and optimizes delivery to ensure the most valuable work is always delivered first
• Works with cross-functional Sr. Manager, Product Management to drive work across other product teams and helps move and prioritize work into other product backlogs
• Builds and manages a Product Management team, helping to support their growth and removing obstacles as necessary
• Develops and presents communications, frequently to senior leadership, communicating the desired message, at the appropriate level, for the right recipient
• Keeps pace with change and maintains a competitive advantage within the marketplace by seeking out and learning about changes in the field
• Serve as an internal resource on digitalexperience, product management, emerging technology, and digital in the ecosystem of omni-channelretailing
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering,Communications or related field AND 7+ years experience in digital/ecommerce product and/or experience management
OR 10+ years experience in product and/or experience management
5+ years strategy and/or digital product delivery experience in executing world-class digital products and/or experiences
4+ years experience in translating business strategy into specific product features
4+ years experience working with technology and user experience teams to define, scope and prioritize product requirements
3+ years demonstrated delivery of business results
3+ years experience in an agile software environment
Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally in a large organization
Demonstrated experience working closely with senior leadership
Demonstrated ability to translate data into quantifiable actions/deliverables
Master's Degree Business Administration or similar advanced degree
2+ years leading the digital product roadmap
Prior leadership with a top 25 omni-channel retailer
Experience in running a P&L
Strong financial acumen
Lowe's Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 homeimprovement company serving more than 18 million customers a week in the UnitedStates, Canada and Mexico. With fiscal year 2017 sales of $68.6 billion, Lowe'sand its related businesses operate or service more than 2,390 home improvementand hardware stores and employ over 310,000 people. Founded in 1946 and basedin Mooresville, N.C., Lowe's supports the communities it serves through programs that focus on K-12 public education and community improvement projects.
Job ID 1383795BR