As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed. Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
ReadyRefresh by Nestlé is one of the most visible parts of the Nestlé Waters business, delivering healthy hydration to customers where they need it most. It’s another example of how we are committed to helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle. You’ve no doubt seen our trucks on the road, on their way to bring our water and tea products to thirsty consumers. Our drivers and unit leaders are the backbone of the ReadyRefresh team. By joining this fast-growing area of our organization you’ll have the opportunity to share in our mission with a real sense of ownership and the freedom to succeed in your role. It’s a chance to apply your skills and experience to work that’s as challenging as it is rewarding. Whether collaborating as team to deliver superior customer service or making a lasting impact with your individual accomplishments, you’ll be an essential and valuable element of our success. We’ll make sure you receive the support, benefits and development you need to build the perfect career.
We are currently seeking a Pricing Strategy Senior Manager to be located in Stamford, CT that will report to the Division CFO, ReadyRefresh. This position will be a key part of the ReadyRefresh Finance Organization and will lead a cross-functional process across Marketing, Sales, Operations and Data & Insights to provide a Go-to-Market (GTM) / Strategic Pricing Framework, Execution, Analytics and Governance in achievement of business objectives.
• Lead strategy development, stakeholder management and provide associated scenario planning to optimize shareholder value
• Lead the GTM / Strategic Pricing process to support the achievement of business objectives
• Support multi-year strategic planning and annual operating plan process for top-line growth
• Lead pricing and revenue management goals as a key owner for the GTM / Pricing Steering Committee
• Ensure development and implementation of the strategic pricing process framework and model.
• Lead the execution and understanding of competition and pricing in the market by facilitating the gathering and benchmarking of data in coordination with strategy, sales, marketing leadership and adapt pricing accordingly.
• Monitor new trends in pricing strategy and recommend best practices.
• Liaise with Sales and Marketing to establish List Price, Promotion and Bundling Strategy across entire Portfolio (product, services and fees). Ensure integration and alignment with Retail Organization.
• Establish Price Architecture across Channels in line with strategic priorities
• Provide thought leadership to identify and execute on actions to improve profitability. Partner with others to ensure changes result in sustainable value creation.
• Develop and facilitate the data and analytics required to measure businesses performance relative to pricing benchmarks
• Establish pricing targets and policies to maximize profitability and to understand and anticipate market changes.
• Lead the development and deployment of a standard process and governance model for the implementation and execution of pricing decisions.
• Liaise with IS/IT Organization on pricing strategy changes to ensure ERP System can support
• Develop the tools and process to evaluate our pricing architecture on a recurring basis
• Drive the adoption and improvement in pricing strategies, competencies, processes, systems, tools and incentives.
• Provide clear guidance, support, leadership and change management in the execution of the pricing process
• Lead the cross-functional pricing strategy and execution organization
• Develop tools and processes to continually improve quality and delivery efficiency of pricing function.
• 10-15 years of experience in finance or economics specific roles, with a minimum of 6+ years related Strategic Pricing experience
• Undergraduate or Graduate degree in Finance or Economics required; MBA preferred
• Strategic Pricing Experience in a Direct to Consumer Company required
• Proven track record in building a dynamic pricing strategy function within a B2B / B2C company
• A thought leader who will guide the transformation of the enterprise’s pricing function
• Strong end-to-end business knowledge
• Capacity to create/build/operate (process, protocol, governance, system)
• Strong Project and Change Management experience, demonstrating the ability to lead and inspire people from different functional areas to achieve a desired outcome, demonstrated influence leadership skills
• Strong analytical proficiencies to derive insights from large and complex sets of business data
• Working knowledge of statistical methods and concepts used in pricing modeling and forecasting
• Experience with best in class pricing systems within B2B and B2C: revenue management, predictive and historical price performance analytics, price administration/execution, contract deal management.
• Personal and professional accountability standards that align with NWNA Aspirations & Beliefs
• Ability to foster passion and commitment in others, and to motivate teams to achieve performance metrics
• Strategic thought leadership – a big-picture view while executing functional requirements
• Strong financial modeling skills required with a high level of proficiency in Excel
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, capable of multi-tasking and comfortable under pressure
• Outstanding organizational and follow up skills
• Demonstrated commitment to leadership development, coaching and feedback
Job Number 18004274