Our vision at OpenEdge is to help software developers and businesses succeed by delivering secure and personalized payment solutions.
As the integrated technologies division of Global Payments, we are on the cusp of payments innovation – adapting, scaling and simplifying how payments are processed, across platforms and points-of-interaction, in an increasingly complex landscape.
OpenEdge serves more than 2,000 technology partners across 60 industry verticals throughout the U.S. and Canada.
The Sr Manager, Partner Management will play a vital role within the OpenEdge sales organization and specifically within the partner management team.
This role will be responsible for the leadership of the partner management team. In addition, they will be responsible for creating and analyzing reports to gain efficiency in the partner management team. This role will also provide process improvement ideas along with implementing those ideas.
Responsible for strategic initiatives including but not limited to, Partner Management reporting, new partner handoff process, forecasting, hardware planning, and training initiatives.
Manage Strategic Initiatives
- New partner launches
- Aligning with the PAR group to agree on readiness of partners to hand off
- Forecasting SPM resources and where to place new partners
- Aid in hand off of partners to SPM’s
- Reporting and analytics for the SPM Team
- Create and maintain reporting to measure close ratio, SPM efficiency, other KPI’s
- Reporting and analytics for PM Team
- Create reporting
- Develop and plan initiatives to maintain and grow unmanaged partners
- SPM training
- Identify training needs
- Evaluate training resources for specific needs
- Coordinate and plan trainings
- Not responsible to deliver all trainings
- Identify process improvements and create measurements to track progress
Manage a Team of Partner Support Representatives
- Coach and develop Partner Support Representatives
- Ensure proper utilization of company supplied sales tools (ex: SalesForce)
- Create, Monitor and enforce compliance with KPI’s, baselines and company policies and procedures.
- Promote interdepartmental cooperation and collaboration between the SPM team and cross functional groups.
- Manage schedule, time off requests, and timecards
- Identify ways to improve/utilize team effectively related to process improvement
Secondary help for Platinum partners
- Help SPM’s when they travel so all our managed partners have a place to go to have questions answered.
Other Duties as Assigned by Manager
- Ad Hoc requests to support the SPM team
- Work with SPMs to design, deploy, execute and measure partner strategies
- Ongoing interaction between sales disciplines to improve operations
- 5-8 years in people leadership and operations management
- 5-8 years of experience creating and analyzing report to measure and track against KPIs
- Ability to convert and create action plans to drive revenue based on identified trends
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Gsuite
- Ability to create basic salesforce reports/dashboards
- Payments industry experience
- Ability to take a project from conception (Basic project management skills)
- Strong analytical abilities
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Sales background and business knowledge
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Excellent organization skills