Job Title: Sr. Manager Partner / Channel Marketing - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Matawan, NJ / Herndon, VA / Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
This position is responsible for driving the Americas Region Partner Marketing Initiatives including:
- Segmentation of partner and customers
- Identification of demand and enablement types of activities aligned to partner, new logo, and existing customer requirements
- Creation of multi-touch campaigns to drive and accelerate pipeline
- Measurement of all activities and provide recommendations of best practices based off metrics
Experience & Skills:
- Reporting to the Regional Director, Americas Marketing, this position will bcollaborate cross functionally with internal teams including sales, sales operations, global marketing, global partner group (GPG) the team who manages the client partner program on a global level, finance, and legal.
- Additionally, this position will build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders including partners, customers, vendors, and agencies.
The ideal candidate will have the following required experience and skills for this position:
- University degree with 10-12 years of experience in marketing in a technology vertical
- Minimal 2-5 years of partner marketing experience
- Strong communication, networking and negotiation skills.
- Strategic planning skills to develop partner a marketing plan for the Americas region in alignment with the partner sales revenue goals.
- Experience creating demand for the channel holding responsibility for a marketing target aligned with sales that is measured via sourced & influenced opportunities.
Scope of Role:
This position will focus on the following:
- Build strong relationships with internal cross-functional teams to deliver effective content to the partner community meeting the partners' and customers' needs.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners, customer and agencies.
- Launch and lead activities and plans to support partner training and enablement, brand awareness, thought leadership, co-marketing and lead generation campaigns.
- Align, communicate and encourage adoption of key partner program benefits and imperatives with relevant partner types
- Engage GPG, regional and central marketing teams to ensure partners leverage and use the appropriate partner marketing program benefits.
- Ensure region specific partner marketing content on the Partners' portals is updated and periodically refreshed
- Drive adoption and usage of the client' portal and other content repositories with regional partners
- Support planning and delivery of Partner summits and events across partner types - in partnership with segment marketing and partner sales teams
- Launch and maintain constant communication with Partners via newsletters, email campaigns, blogs or other social and digital media.
- Provide regular reports and metrics to manager and the wider teams on progress and achievement of the various programs and campaigns
- Support annual Partner Satisfaction survey with GPG, present the y-o-y results dashboard to key stakeholders
The position will also be measured on process and fiscal efficiency in the following areas:
- Effective usage of partner marketing budgets - aligned to key business and partner imperatives - deliver forecasted outcomes based ROI
- Support in efficient MDF budgetutilization and delivery of agreed outcomes as per the strategy and plans
- Enable cross leveraging / reusing / repurposing program content and collaterals across partner types and with region marketing as appropriate, to multiply business impact while saving costs