The Senior Manager, E-Commerce Digital Marketing is responsible for all strategic aspects of Paid Search Engine Marketing (SEM) to drive Sales and ROAS efficiently. This team member must possess both strong analytical and tactical, channel-specific skills. They should have demonstrable experience operating in and leading highly complex, omni-channel environments.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Manage a team of paid search experts and lead the agency SEM team in a best-in-class paid search program.
- Establish the objectives and strategic plan and oversee day-to-day flawless execution.
- Work with agency, digital marketing and partners to develop paid search programs that are designed to drive e-commerce and omni-channel revenue and traffic with ROAS in tight check.
- Serve as Advance Auto Parts’ subject matter expert on paid search and the primary point of contact between the agency SEM team, Google search account team, and internal media team members.
- Manage budget and evolution of overall digital media campaign strategy, including oversight of all day-to-day facets of search marketing campaigns and presents results to leadership.
- Stay current on emerging trends within search marketing industry.
- Synthesize campaign learnings and communicate data-driven recommendations and best practices to the digital marketing and brand teams on an ad-hoc or regular basis.
- Collaborate with the Performance Marketing and Analytics teams to identify growth areas and for the channels.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Deep knowledge of SEM best practices, tools and technologies.
- Experience with Structured Data/Data Feeds as they apply to Google & Bing Shopping Ads aka PLAs and Local Inventory Ads (LIA) is critical.
- Preference for candidates with experience leading digital marketing in marketplaces like Amazon and Walmart.
- Knowledge of 3rd party tracking and serving technology related to SA360 and Campaign Manager
- High degree of skill with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint and business intelligence (Power BI).
- Minimum 5 to 7 years search engine marketing experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is crucial.
- Bachelor’s degree.