Job Summary: Position focuses on increasing utilization with both existing and new customers through practice development and integrated marketing initiatives. Focus on activating patients and referring healthcare providers to choose branded procedure to manage chronic health condition with scalable multi-channel marketing programs.
- Develop and implement innovative local and national consumer facing marketing strategies and tactics to drive patient awareness and education of the TIF procedure (with a focus on connecting patients to physicians who offer the TIF procedure)
- Manage all aspects of national and local consumer facing marketing programs to include budgeting, forecasting, metrics and ROI reporting
- Develop market development plans in select local markets with targeted customers to increase procedure utilization for TIF procedure
- Develop and manage local digital marketing programs that simultaneously promote our customers and our technology
- Strategically select vendor partners that can deliver timely on budget projects and support scaled operations in a lean organization
- Educate and train physicians and medical staff on best practices for marketing the TIF procedure
- Utilize established processes and programs to coach PDM’s, customers and hospital marketing personal to develop local marketing strategies and plans that align with customer objectives, budget and capabilities.
- Collaborate and effectively communicate with marketing, training, field sales organizations
- Manage annual Marketingbudget and monthly forecast process.
- Other projects and assignments as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- Three to five years’ related marketing experience in a medical device or other high growth industry required
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and independently in a cross-functional and team-oriented environment
- Ability to collect and synthesize local market trends and competitive intelligence into actionable input for the marketing/sales teams
- Requires selling skills as well as negotiation and consulting skills
- Provide exceptional customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology
- Experience in delivery of effective technical product information
- Strong interpersonal and persuasive communication skills required
- Must be highly resourceful and demonstrate ability to take initiative in the development and completion of projects
- High proficiency in PC software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Video editing, Video Conferencing, e-learning software)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Requires travel (up to 50%).
- Comfortable speaking publicly in various settings