Millennium Health is seeking a driven, customer-focused, analytical and process driven Senior Manager or Director of Customer Success with a clear understanding of the sales, customer, and call center environment, including the external sales process to prospects but also the internal needs of the Company. He/She will develop our and manage our call center and customer success services functions. These include developing, implementing and managing client services and new account management processes/procedures as identified through interactions with customers and providing senior leadership with a status reporting on a variety of work queues.
This role will build, manage and direct the combined Customer Success team responsible for proactively supporting our customers in meeting their patient care goals using Millennium Health's suite of products and resolving all escalated customer issues with a goal of enhancing the customer experience. The team is accountable for providing a high level of customer service over the phone and developing long-term relationships with customers and driving product adoption based on the customer's individual requirements and segment best practices. The team works closely with Sales to understand account health and to identify any product issues and retentionrisks and, when necessary, the pulls in necessary Millennium resources to address.
The ideal candidate would also have a cultural fit – a problem solver by nature, always seeking to understand and go the extra layer, analytical/data driven, comfortable with change, ambiguity, and always looking to improve things for their team and the business as a whole.
The following are intended to be examples of the accountabilities for which the person in this position is responsible (depending on which area they are specialized in). This position is not intended to be complete or all-inclusive and does not preclude management from assigning other or related functions for which the individual has demonstrated competency through performance.
Customer Experience and Success
· Responsible for maintaining service quality and operational efficiency in a customer success and account management environment.
· Responsible for managing the daily activities of the team, which shall include the development, implementation and maintenance of team metrics, management of team workload and to ensure service levels are being met.
· Determines Customer Success requirements by maintaining contact with customers, visiting operational environments, conducting surveys, benchmarking best practices, and analyzing information and applications.
· Achieves Customer Success objectives by contributing metrics and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews, preparing and completing action plans, implementing productivity, quality, and customer success audits, identifying customer success trends, determining system improvements, and implementing change.
· Takes ownership of customer issues and follows through to resolution.
· Work with senior management to ensure all customer issues are brought to completion.
· Determines objectives, sets priorities and delegates work efficiently.
· Identify, develop, and re-engineer processes with a focus on enhancing the overall customer experience.
· Keep ahead of industry's developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
· Collaborate with Sales to ensure customer care procedures are in place for all new Sales initiatives.
· Develop/prepare weekly/monthly internal reporting for status escalations, call center metrics, and voice of customer.
· Meets Customer Success financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing budgets, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrections.
· Responsible for recruiting, training, scheduling, coaching, and develop team members and nurturing an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
· Responsible for performance management of team, including communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contribution; planning and reviewing compensation actions, and ensuring objectives are being achieved.
· Manages and resolves conflict in a constructive manner.
· Manage the day to day needs of the workers compensation team.
Growth and Development
· Participate in all required job training and development courses and seminars.
· Develop and maintain relationships with field leadership and other department heads.
· Serve as subject matter expert for internal and external audits.