I. General Description:
Oversee all business and operational aspects of assigned facilities.
II. Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
- Oversee management of associates at assigned facilities.
- Work with appropriate departments to ensure all supervisory staff and associates acquire proper training.
- Monitor, research, and analyze Profit and Loss statements and project future financial performance for assigned facilities.
- Oversee meetings to discuss, analyze, and forecast facility operations.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are enforced at assigned facilities.
- Ensure compliance to Federal and State regulations and ensure assigned facilities are safe and secure work environments.
- Monitor, report, and work to prevent losses of assigned facilities.
- Project staffing needs and participate in the interviewing and hiring process.
- Oversee operating budget for assigned facilities.
III. Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelordegree in Business Administration, Management, Accounting, or Finance; or High School diploma or its equivalent with five (5) years managerial and supervisory experience in the grocery, logistics, or warehouse industry; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to fulfill the job responsibilities.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software programs, such as Excel and Word in a Windows environment as well as prior experience with some form of warehouse automation or management software.
- Knowledge of Profit and Loss statement analysis
- Strong sales, presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to transport Hazardous Waste, sign Hazardous Waste manifests, and serve the facility as Emergency Coordinator
- Ability to work under time pressure and meet production goals
- Ability to meet set production and quality goals and follow standard operating and safety procedures
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the major job responsibilities (essential functions) of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the major job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is:
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands or arms.
- Frequently required to talk or hear and read instructions on a computer monitor and/or printed on paper.
- Occasionally required to stand, kneel or stoop, and lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Regularly required to view items at an extremely close range and must be able to adjust and readjust focus.
Occasionally: Job requires this activity up to 33% of the time
Frequently: Job requires this activity between 33% - 66% of the time
Regularly: Job requires this activity more than 66% of the time