$200K — $250K *
The Manager/Sr. Manager of Operations Systems is a self motivated process focused individual with strong problem-solving and analytical skills who has a deep understanding and knowledge of the electric utility industry along with an understanding NERC CIP requirements.
Leadership responsibility for the SCADA team and the Operations Systems Team; ownership of budgets, timelines and commitments; development of team members; technology roadmaps; ownership and management of applications through the full lifecycle. Project management experience is required
Customer relationship management with Transmission and Distribution Operations leadership to provide business enabling technology that reduces operating costs, enhance safety and support their performance improvement initiatives while maintaining NERC CIP compliance
The ability to execute job responsibilities under pressure while maintaining system reliability is necessary. Communication with all levels of management through verbal presentations and written reports is key to the success of this position.
• Bachelor’s degree in a computer science, engineering, or related technical field.
• Minimum of 5+ years IT management Experience
• Minimum of 10+ years of SCADA or Real Time System experience
• Understanding of NERC/CIP requirements
• 4+ years of experience working in a CIP controlled environment is preferred
Equivalent experience/certifications/degrees will be taken into consideration in lieu of specific requirements.
• Master’s degree
• Utility Experience
• Exposure and understanding of Outage and Distribution Management Systems
Valid through: 11/16/2020