What you will be doing.
The Sr. Manager, Oneview Retail will be leading a digital team to define and improve experience for retail reps in how they serve our customers. Focused on omni-channel capabilities, design principles and service design, the candidate will drive strong collaboration, alignment and communication between Channels, Business units and Digital Consumer teams. Partnering closely with omni-channel call center team, the candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the overall Oneview platform strategy and vision and product development and design of digital cross-channel solutions, while working closely with Oneview Technology team and the IT partners. The successful candidate will possess strong digital business acumen and understanding of digital technologies to drive results and deliver solutions that provide a brilliant digital customer experience. They have the ability to lead through influence, building strong relationships by working collaboratively with all levels of the organization.
- Lead, manage and deliver on projects in support of delivery of the Oneview Omni channels platform and cross-channels capabilities
- Continue to evolve Omni-channel Roadmap and develop capabilities to enable Retail rep effectiveness
- Identify new digital capabilities, product and service enhancements within strategic objectives and influences business decisions with senior management
- Drive collaboration and partnerships across the organization to create unified strategies and plans
- Proactive engagement with cross functional and Directors/teams to understand ongoing product strategy and related IT needs of the business units
- Meet with Reps, team managers and Channel executives to gather needs and the elaboration of digitalexperiences
- Bring channel stakeholders, business units and digital teams together to form the focus groups to align on business priorities based on business impact and customer value and design and validate the pertinence of the Oneview product
- Develop the solutions and drive them into market by leading both design and delivery of projects, all the way through to adoption/usage
- Build digital capabilities for Retail Reps, including omni-channel features
- Build detailed roll out plans with the Channels
- Manage the list of gating items that would prevent the roll out of new features
- Work with the performance measurement resources to implement and oversee analytics and KPI's for your respective initiatives
- Monitor all feedbacks on Oneview provided through different means (Yammer, Slack, community forums, …)
- Help drive digital transformation across the organization by translating digital strategies into profitable business models
The 3 key areas of focus for the role are:?
- Acting as the liaison between the Digital team and the channels (Care/Retail/others) to collaboratively gather the needs of Reps and identify how to digital empower them
- Streamline all feedback from the channels and establish a 2-way communication to ensure that all Reps have visibility on the Oneview omni platform vision, roadmap, delivery status, performance metrics, upcoming features, and backlog prioritization
- Work with the channels to understanding the existing tools used, Oneview integration or decommissioning strategy based on the needs of the channels.
- The team contributes to the overall platform strategy and determines what’s required to design a fully integrated Retail Frontline experience
- Lead and expand the team of product managers that builds digital capabilities for the Frontline as well as key cross-channel capabilities
- Collaborate and influence consumer digital teams to build towards an omni-channel vision
- Develop a high performing team to drive in-store and omni-channel features such as POS, Real Time Inventory, Prospect Management, and Consistent Shopping Cart
- Lead the team working with the channels to identify, plan and implement Roll Out strategies that will ensure that all Reps are aware, trained and supported on Oneview and its feature set
- Practice rigorous change management cross-functionally to ensure that the Oneview rollout has proper processes, training, and resourcing in place.
- Work closely with the Channels (Care, Retail, others) to determine the Roll out plans and the timing of launches
- Work with the channels to ensure that Reps use Oneview, meet the utilization rate target and continually provide feedback for continuous improvements
KEY EXPERIENCES / QUALIFICATIONS
- Masters or Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Communications or equivalent.
- 7+ year of relevant digital/online experience in a fast paced environment.?
- Experience in managing and leading teams
- Highly motivated individual with a naturally inquisitive nature with strong leadership
- Strong understanding of digital ecosystem and customer experience design
- Natural or trained ability to grasp both product and technical aspects of web applications, database functionalities, general web functionality.?
- Thrives in an environment of constant change, unpredictability and ambiguity.
- Ability to identify critical issues and bring appropriate resolution to complex issues
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment.