Sr. Manager of Outsourcing Program Management
11 - 15 years experience •
The Senior Manager of Outsourcing Program Management is a dedicated resource that is responsible for managing the relationship between Acelity and one of its key strategic outsourcing partners. Incumbent will be responsible for managing all operational aspects of the relationship and will partner with internal customers across all functions within Acelity. Operational aspects include qualrterly business reviews, management of scorecards and attainment of quarterly vital few objectives. This is a highly visibility role that requires attention to detail, organizational agility, problem solving, and the ability to present to all levels of management.
Principle Responsibilities: (essential job duties and responsibilities)
- Work with Global Ops, Tax, Trade and others to ensure processes are defined, tested, implemented to enable the Acelity outsourcing strategy to be successfully and practically deployed
- Manage Quarterly Business Review, including scorecards, vital few focus areas for next quarter
- Manage higher level action items, weekly & monthly performance
- Engage with Acelity team to explore further off-shoring opportunities for Ops, Franchise, QA & RA
- Identifies and provides insight to management on issues, opportunities, and potential solutions
- Provides customer consultation, evaluates customer requirements and advises in the development of solutions.
- Provides solutions which mitigate risk and align with business objectives and strategies
- Utilizes strong leadership and collaborative skills in interacting with customers, suppliers, and team members
- Manages complex interactions involving outsourcing partner, customers, and the overall needs of the enterprise.
- Conforms to, supports, and enforces Company policies and procedures
- Participates in any and all reasonable work activities as deemed appropriate by management
- Program Management
- Building Partnerships
- Organizational Agility
- Planning & Organizing
- Decision Making
- Customer First
- A Will to Win
- One Acelity
- Minimum of 6 years of program / project management or related professional experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools and applicable business software (i.e. Oracle or other ERP type software)
- Bachelor's Degreein Business Administration or related field
Other QualificationsProcess development and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical, presentation, negotiation, project management, and leadership skills
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and execute to meet deadlines (self-directed)
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills with experience in presenting to peers and senior level management
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- 10+ years of business experience in program / project management or strategic sourcing
- Certifications related to project management
- MBA or other advanced business degree
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in a highly regulated industry (i.e. medical, aerospace, etc.)
The information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.