Sr. Manager of KeyAccounts, Ambulatory Surgery Centers - Nationwide
The Sr. Manager Key Accounts is responsible for overseeing, managing and fully executing on account targeting and team selling strategies. Directly responsible for managing all aspects of commercial contracts by drafting, negotiating, entering into and managing the contracts for Wright products to Ambulatory Surgery Centers and other key accounts ensuring that contractual agreements are met. Cross-functional team building, development of contracting strategy, leading negotiations, conducting comprehensive business reviews, positioning of Wright’s value offering, driving revenue, managing pricing integrity, and protecting margin will also be key responsibilities.
This is a field based position and the right candidate could live anywhere in the US near a major city.
Essential Job Functions:
- Influence and execute the organization’s strategy for partnering with Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
- Develop and implement strategies based on customer needs and goals that maximize return on investment (ROI).
- Negotiate and manage contracts with key customers.
- Maximize contract profitability.
- Develop and maintain relationships in the business and administrative offices of key accounts.
- Perform quarterly business reviews with key accounts
- Support quarterly business review efforts with regional offices and local sales teams as needed
- Provide leadership, coaching, and support to the sales organization on the execution of Strategic Contracting and Pricing Strategy in addition to best practices.
- Provide leadership and direction to sales team for all negotiations with Ambulatory Surgery Centers
- Participate in cross-functional teams to develop strategy and tactics for key business initiatives across different functional areas
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related area
- 5+ years of Sales leadership and/or contract negotiation experience
- 5 + years of management experience
- Proven ability as a leader in defining and developing business or markets
- Proven success in the Ambulatory Surgery Center market
- Proven ability to operate in a matrixed marketing environment and work effectively with sales, sales management, finance, and customers
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Strong negotiation and leadership skills
- 50-75% travel