Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming entertainment, offering a diverse range of products and services, including electronic gaming machines, social gaming and casino management systems.
We’re licensed in 240 gaming jurisdictions and operate in 90 countries around the world. Our team of 6,500 employees deliver outstanding results by pushing the boundaries of innovation, creativity and technology. Ourmission is simple, we create the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day.
What you'll do
The role is responsible for achieving Aristocrat’s objectives and strategies for the Americas business unit by supporting the Senior Director of Game Sales and Systems, Americas providing financial, analytical and decision support for multiple lines of business within North America.
The role is both strategic and operational where the key outcomes are to:
· Support quarterly forecast, annual planning and long-range strategic planning activities
· Identify and drive profit improvement opportunities related to marketing strategies, pro motional programs, pricing models and product launch strategies
· Build robust analytical models, tools and processes and provide superior service to business partners/internal clients
· Perform financial modeling and analysis for potential M&A and new market(s) opportunities
· Drive improvements to planning and reporting processes and enhance leveraging of systems
· Provide advice to commercial team regarding the development, deployment and execution of business strategy
· Partner with Accounting to ensure an accurate and timely month-end close process
What we're looking for
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
· MBA or CPA preferred
· 7+ years of experience in finance or accounting role
· Highly proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Reporting Tools (e.g. TM1, Salesforce, Workday)
· Ability to effectively interact, influence and collaborate with senior executives
· Experienced managing multiple projects and stakeholders effectively and driving results
· Investment analysis & modelling of businesscases
· Track record of process improvementinitiatives
World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
Robust benefits package
Global career opportunities
Our core values: Respect, Courage, Integrity and Passion
Our Winning Ways
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.