- Lead a cross-functional team to outline the strategy, objectives, and marketing plan that aim to increase awareness and drive demand in the West Region of the United States.
- Lead the team to deliver integrated campaigns and programs that educate, engage and inspire the target audience.
- Work with the marketing managers and key stakeholders to ensure campaign and program consistency across platforms and channels.
- Build close partnership with sales stakeholders and have deep understanding of how marketing work together with sales to drive business growth.
- Provide feedback and context on critical requirements within the regions. Drive close alignment and collaboration with the global demand team to ensure that the campaigns framework and planning can be leveraged and activated to assist regional plans.
- Track the performance of marketing programs. Establish and continuously optimize metrics to measure ROI.
- Forecast, track and report on the budget and spend across regions.
- Ability to work in enterprise account-based marketing and developing and executing marketing plans for complex accounts.
- Planning and executing multiple complex marketing programs and managing agencies, vendors and large projects.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8+ years of experience in developing field marketing programs for B2B.
- Experience using performance metrics for marketing programs.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and strong people manager.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management systems, marketing automation tools and tracking tools to assess campaign effectiveness.
- Excellent problem-solving, strategic and analytical capabilities.
- Effective communication skills in both business and technical situations.
Valid Through: 2019-11-12