We are currently seeking a Senior Manager of Demand Generation to own and lead our demand gen strategy and implementation to meet our revenue objectives. This position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
You must have the maturity, confidence, and experience to manage and partner with sales as well as the willingness, energy and technical ability to roll up your sleeves and work directly inside our marketing technology stack. In order to succeed in this team, you must have the passion and desire to work in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment. And be innovative and willing to try new things; go beyond traditional marketing to get results.
We are a distributed team. Ideal candidates are located in the San Francisco Bay Area but can work from home as well.
- Develop demand generation strategy aligned to sales pipeline objectives
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand generation programs to acquire new business across a wide variety of channels online and offline
- Create and manage email nurture programs and drip campaigns in tandem with field and content marketing
- Oversee paid search, paid social, and other paid online programs
- Closely monitor conversion rates and optimize campaigns at each stage of the funnel
- Partner with our sales team to ensure lead volume and quality
- Track and communicate key marketing KPI's throughout the organization
- Build a consistent feedback loop and continuously improve and optimize lead hand-off processes
- Execute A/B tests, collect and analyze data, and continuously improve our campaigns
- Manage marketing ops and other contractor relationships, expectations, and budgets
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or other Business discipline
- 5+ years of demand generation experience, preferably in a high-tech environment
- Understanding of enterprise software sales (SaaS) sales cycles, inbound and outbound technologies and benchmark
- B2B technology marketing expert
- Marketing data junkie with the ability to see the story beyond the numbers
- Experience working with paid media
- Experience managing third-party vendors including agencies and contractors
- Experience partnering with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with prospects along the buyer's journey
- Hands on experience with lead forecasting, reporting, and analysis
- Deep experience with Marketo, Salesforce, and WordPress
- Ideal: Experience with 6sense, Bizible, Metadata.io or related products