Sr. Manager of Client Compliance
The Sr. Manager of Client Compliance develops strategies and oversees control systems to ensure that compliance standards are being met by the organizations event specialists. You will manage third-party audit resources to provide reports to the business leaders and client. The Sr. Manager tracks and maintains compliance related permit, license, and equipment requirements by location per federal and state law. You will maintain a relationship with the client in order to identify areas of possible growth for our organization.
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Advantage Sales and Marketing LLC dba Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop strategies and oversee control systems to ensure that compliance standards are met
• Review compliance processes to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
• Manage third-party audit resources as needed, providing reports for business leaders and/or Customer/Client as necessary
• Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
• Oversees for the store event permit and license acquisition and maintenance process through the Customer and/or Internal Advantage stakeholders to ensure events and event specialists are compliant. Tracks and maintains compliance related permit/license/equipment requirements by location
• Keep abreast with Customer/Client developments to identify areas of possible growth, particularly within areas that by their nature have a high risk profile (alcohol, fire arms, food safety)
- Hires, retains, trains, coaches, guides, directs, and develops direct reports using company-wide processes, tools and resources
- May delegate work of others and provide guidance, direction and mentoring to indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel is not an essential duty and function of this job. Driving is an essential duty or function of this job.
- Travel up to 5 %
Minimum Qualifications The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Bachelor's Degree
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
7+ years of experience in Retail/Field Safety
OSHA experience is a plus
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities List
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook).
• Excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to communicate professionally to all levels within the organization of Sam’s Club, Suppliers and Shopper Events.
• Ability to work toward item quotas with measurable results
• Multi-Task Oriented
• Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
• Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to work extended days when needed for business purposes.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
• Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
• Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
• OSHA experience is a plus
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
(A detailed Environmental and Physical Requirements document is available in the Total Rewards department)
Work is performed primarily in an office environment.
Office / Non-Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds. A detailed Environmental and Physical Requirements document is available in the Total Rewards department.
Additional Information Regarding ASM Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. ASM reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. ASM shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).
Requisition ID 2017-134079