Extensive background in Organic Search and is passionate about innovation, program development and driving results in a changing environment. Responsible for the development, implementation and oversight of the Organic Sources Digital strategy, utilizing analytics from full suite of digital strategic and optimization tactics to drive traffic.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
- Manage all organic sources assets
- Deep subject matter expertise in organic customer traffic flow and the use of digital tools like organic sources to influence organic traffic flows
- Provide feedback to internal and external contributors to ensure that content aligns to strategy and quality standards
- Manage relationships across variety of organizational groups that have organic source touchpoints
- Develop and oversee all vendors and agencies
- Provide analysis and support for tactics as well as results
- Understand how to translate, execute, and achieve business goals through Organic Source Strategies
- Experience integrating Organic Content Experience into other marketing / advertising channels (paid search, paid social, offline)
- Optimize online presence using best practice, local search, website(s), and social networks
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal, quantitative and/or qualitative data into recommendations and future action plans
- Serve as a subject matter expert by maintaining a pulse on the latest issues, developments, and trends in Digital Organic Search
- Ensures maximum market potential through in-depth understanding of customer needs, industry trends, and market requirements for current, new and future markets. Defines market positioning of products and participates in setting pricing strategy.
- Develops market strategies, roadmaps and product portfolios that maximize market share, profitability, revenue retention and growth, and other strategic objectives.
- Collaborates with dedicated enterprise resources, e.g. Engineering, Supply Chain, CARE, EIT, and other product management teams to optimize overall revenue and margin goals.
- Manages a team of Product Managers. Provides coaching, direction and leadership to team members.
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- College degree in related field, MBA a plus
- Minimum 4-5 years as Natural Search leader of growing retail or consumer brand
- 4 - 8 years experience managing others in a marketing and/or product development environment
- 8 + years product management experience in consumer internet (web eCommerce or self service) business, working with developers, engineers, UI designers, QA and other cross functional groups to implement web features
- Expertise in page construction and development, as well as understanding of dynamic shifts in external platforms such as Google organic, social media and local search
- Digital expertise in all available tactics, best practice use of each
- Demonstrated management of outside vendors across marketing spectrum
- Strong business acumen with enterprise executives
- Understand social media including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Wikis, blogs, etc.
- Expert knowledge of concepts related to optimization, local search, organic search, digital analytics, and attribution
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas
- Experience with Adobe Analytics
- Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Understand multifaceted value of content in a search industry
- Experience working for a company with top 200 website
- Market Research, Competitive Analysis, Pricing, Forecasting, Creative Production Management, Promotions Management, Digital Advertising Management, Process Competency Management, Internal Tools Development, Web Content Management, Web Design