At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers and is consistently awarded for both. We’re all about people, and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
Responsible for managing the activities of the mortgage sales call center department. Develops and maintains strategies to achieve business goals including performance, customer experience, and profitability. Responsible for annual business planning, budget planning, and continuity for the department. Assists with strategic planning. Attracts, develops, and retains employees for the department.
- Directs and oversees coaching and development of multipul mortgage sales teams within the department. Provides input to department and/or center talent management initiatives.
- Drives and supports strategic initiatives. Develops and executes long-range strategic plans and objectives to impact business results.
- Analyzes reports, identifies areas for improvement, and implements operational strategies to increase performance.
- Motivates, supports, and provides active management attention to assigned operations teams.
- Manages business mortgage sales call center operations and achieves results for assigned organization. Develops strategic plans, establishes and monitors performance metrics, manages profits and losses, and manages costs. Manages department to meet broad performance goals.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and regulatory requirements.
- 4+ years of experience in Sales Operations Leadership (Managing Multipul Mortgage Sales Teams).
- In lieu of a degree, 6+ years of experience in Sales Operations Leadership.
Job ID: P191815_S1