$150K - $200K(Ladders Estimates)
The Sr Manager Mobile Platform Owner is responsible for the continuous improvement and end to end management of assigned Company products, services and programs including features, benefits and characteristics that meet customer needs and are priced to meet the Company profit and loss objectives.
• Provides people management leadership by hiring the best talent, setting goals, developing staff, handling employee performance and compensation decisions, promoting partnership and handling any/all disciplinary actions, as required
• Serves as an authority providing a foundation of knowledge to guide decisions throughout the product definition and launch
• Resolves effective ways to deliver a complete solution to an identified product problem and looks for ways to fill gaps. Performs objective analysis of potential market opportunities and articulates learning's to quantify the risk, including a financial model.
• Designs, maintains and improves the Company's existing and new product line pricing structures, strategies and tactics to meet changing environment, customer preference and revenue targets
• Ensures prices and programs align with Company pricing strategy and consistently monitor profitability and key drivers taking action as necessary to improve results
• Develops analytical processes and evaluates pricing data daily
• Implements pricing processes for modeling, volume forecasting and measurement to identify key performance indicators. Develops tools and models that would allow testing of price elasticity. Works with Research and Risk management to ensure profitability goals, customer needs and that credit decisions optimize risk/rewards
• Leads the product management budget for specific products to ensure objectives can be achieved within budget and meets or exceeds profit and loss goals. Identifies changes in expenses and works to lead them to meet revenue goals.
• Evaluates the presence and relative importance of key product deliverables. Establishes annual business and expense plans for each product and monitors results adjusting the plan to meet the changing environment and budget targets as necessary
• Becomes the authority on the financial/banking market and its customer needs. Describes the Company's rare ability to deliver value while differentiating itself from ambitious offerings. Ensures continuous growth of self and staff.
• Leads conversion efforts of products, services, programs and offers of acquired company into overall Company product offerings. May personally lead more complex projects involving necessary key business partners and personnel from acquired company, ensuring smooth transition.
• Ensures training is designed through the training department and others to educate appropriate staff on re-engineered or new products to support effective introductions of new initiatives.
• Ensures all products are in compliance and meet all regulatory requirements.
• Bachelors degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 7+ years related experience required
• Travel may be required
• Confirmed experience and success in product design in a financial/banking environment
• Strong communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills with ability to effectively communicate with senior managers
• Demonstrated ability to build strong reciprocal business relationships
• Shown ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over others decisions without express authority and inspire change
• Shown experience in project management and building project plans and presentations
• Proven understanding of product pricing and financial statements
• Ability to think both tactically and strategically moving through both fluidly
• Demonstrated leadership skills
Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Valid Through: 2019-10-15