This role is a unique opportunity to join a growth stage healthcare company as we increase brand awareness & adoption of our flagship aesthetic product.
Under general direction, the Sr. Marketing Manager will be to drive downstream brand strategy and execution to grow product adoption and sales. Working closely with cross-functional team members, this role has both strategic and tactical responsibility for driving and supporting consumer and physician marketing and key opinion leader (KOL) management to achieve revenue and income objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drive creative campaigns, sales tools and program development, including analyzing market research and sales analytics, ideating product messaging, identifying competitive threats, and creating best in class marketing initiatives to drive sales.
- Develop and drive direct to consumer, digital marketing and media planning strategies.
- Partner with sales and clinical teams to develop new customer support collateral, specifically case studies and clinical marketing messages, to meet our utilization and adoption goals.
- Work closely and effectively with internal team, sales team, key opinion leaders, and physician customers to identify and evolve marketing programs that incorporate a variety of formats such as live forums, web based programs, white papers and case studies.
- Work closely with clinical and medical affairs team to execute clinical publication, post-market studies, and podium strategy to support product awareness. Attend and support company activities at relevant scientific, practice development and prospect meetings and conferences.
- Make required refinements and improvements to existing collateral.
- Work as part of cross-functional team in order to meet business objectives; Manage all projects within specified budget and timeline.
- Develop and implement procedures, files, records, and follow-up systems to ensure marketing processes are managed in a well-organized and timely manner and communicated to key members within the organization.
- Remain current on domestic and international market dynamics and competitive developments.
- Collaborate with international sales team to develop tools and programs to support new international expansion program.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in scientific discipline, MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5+ years working in the healthcare industry, preferably in commercial roles.
- Prior work experience with aesthetic medicine is desired.
- Strong aptitude for determining the optimal way to position products in the market.
- Strong Communication, relationship-building, and project management skills.
- 35-40% Travelrequired.
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment.
- Willingness to “roll up sleeves” to perform at all levels and assist in areas outside of core responsibilities.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation communications skills.
- A self-starter with detail-orientation and an entrepreneurial spirit is required.