What You Will Do
As a member of the Marketing Department, the Sr. Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for managing the marketing go to market process both in the North America region and globally. Responsible for creating processes to ensure on-time, high quality delivery of marketing initiatives and partnering with the creative organization and functional stakeholders in the implementation of these processes.
How You Will Make A Difference
- Drive the Go To Market process for Marketing in the region and ensure deliverables at every stage gate.
- Lead yearly Operational Calendar and seasonal marketing timelines, ensuring alignment with cross functional and regional partners.
- Develop and manage a consistent process from briefing to execution by connecting teams and making sure information flows between stakeholders in order to deliver on time.
- Lead marketing budget from planning to end of year closure in partnership with Finance.
- Build reporting that provides visibility into marketing results.
- Define an ecosystem of tools for better cross-functional integration.
- Manage and coach one direct report.
What You Bring
- Years of Related Professional Experience: 7+ years of marketing operations or project management experience in marketing department, creative agency or equivalent.
- Educational/Position Requirements: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
- Computer/Software Applications: Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Acrobat and Project management applications.
- Excellent organizational skills, with proven problem solving ability.
- Strong communication, organization, project and time management.
- Demonstrated track record in meeting deadlines, on time and on budget, and effective use of resources.
- Provide influential leadership and negotiation skills.