Sr. Manager Marketing Operations Everyday & New Platform Innovations
We want you to become an integral part of The Hershey Company’s Marketing Operations Team! Our group works withmarketing teams to enhance decision making, streamline business processes, and build consistency.
In this role, as a Marketing Operations Manager, you will be critical in driving excellence in the execution of Hershey’s iconic marketingcampaigns and provide support to brand teams. On a daily basis, you’ll be charged with leading campaign delivery, engaging vendors, managing operational strategy, and overseeing marketing metrics. As a manager, you will ensure that The Hershey Company is continuing to grow its iconic brands, win in the marketplace, and become recognized as a snacking powerhouse.
- Create and manage marketing operational strategy
- Oversee and assist in execution across Every day and New Platforms/Innovations campaigns; allocate Marketing Ops resources across campaigns as needed
- Establish and maintain efficient processes that ensure best practices in campaign management/execution
- Oversee DME A&I Specialist to create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impacts
- Strong knowledge of marketing tactics and marketing analytics, and ability to generate, analyze and interpret data
- Strong understanding of process development and management across multiple teams and workflows
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Organizational and strategic planning skills
- Education: Bachelor's degreerequired, MBA preferred
- 7+ years of related work experience, preferably in CPG & Marketing
- People management skills
- 3+ years of experience in reporting and data analysis
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans