The Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations & Administration is responsible for being the liaison between Creative/Marketing and Finance/Human Resources. Handle operational functions for team.
Specifically, you will handle:
- Work with Finance partners on month end close, quarterly estimates and annual budget
- Act as liaison between Finance and Marketing/Creative teams, keeping Finance appraised of budget shifts.
- Update CMO on regular basis re: budget updates, risks, and opportunities.
- Act as point of contact for all staff for finance/budget questions.
- Process Invoices for Production (Line Producers, Photography), Creative (Graphics and Music), Digital, Distributor Marketing and Program Marketing
- Process Invoices for OMD and Ogilvy
- Identify cost centers for projects
Partner with Human Resources:
- Identify space for all new hires, temps and interns
- New Hire setup including space, office setup, IT setup
- Process all Zero Chaos invoices
- Handle all Temp Request Forms/Renewals
- Identify space, coordinate office equipment
- Track freelance agreements
- Extend ID's for freelancers
- Approve subscription requests
- Approve timesheets
- Approve STAPLES requests
- Facilitate building passes
- Coordinate facility requests (offices, furniture, IT upgrades, phones, etc.)
- 4-5 years of experience with budgets and operations, preferably within media industry.
- Proficiency with Word and Excel
- Ability to work with
- Take charge attitude, strong interpersonal and organizations skills
- Team player with ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Resourceful problem solver, with strong strategic business acumen
- Ability to be discreet with strong business ethics