Our mission as a leading investment management firm is to help our clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We believe our associates are the key to this mission and we are always looking for talented individuals who share our commitment to our client’s success.
If you’re looking for challenging work experiences and the ability to learn in a collaborative culture, we invite you to explore the opportunities available at T. Rowe Price.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The Senior Manager, Marketing Data Integration (MDI) will manage and lead the global reporting and distribution efforts of investment data and performance information in alignment with overall business unit & enterprise strategy. The manager sets customer driven goals and expectations for the department and provides feedback to management team and sponsors. Manager overseas department wide projects, provides business and technical expertise, resource prioritization and setting budget. Key responsibilities of the position include:
- Proactively seeking process & operational improvements related to investment performance & statistical functions, assets under management, composite performance, and cash flow data reporting
- Ensuring that MDI provides exceptional service and meets internal and external requests timely and accurately
- Building an innovative, customer focused philosophy for the department
- Creating service & quality standards for the department
- Leads and develops the MDI team and sets department goals and standards
- Incumbent designs strategy, leads transformation, build/maintains stakeholder relationships, and grows the service globally in partnership with the Head of Client Reporting Operations
Responsible for building relationships and partnering with key stakeholders across the firm (Investments, Product, Investment Operations, USI, GIS, RPS, Marketing, GCIR, and peers), in order to understand both current and long term investment data needs, set strategy, build consensus, establish priorities, set expectations, seek feedback and exercise influence and expertise to evaluate concerns and lead appropriate actions or strategies for addressing these concerns.
Manages the direction of the marketing data integration team and other associates within the Client Reporting department. Oversee recruiting efforts, develop competencies and metrics in alignment with overall department and ICO business strategy, and negotiate group resources within the reporting area to support requests, provide world class service and meet internal and external requests timely and accurately.
Establishes strategic business and systems direction for the functional area. Translates firm and division strategy into actionable goals and objectives for the functional area. Understands the needs of internal and external customers, establishes relationships and proactively identifies initiatives to support the needs. Acts as a project sponsor for key department systems and business process projects, and manages the project leaders for the initiatives. Continually strives to develop a global, industry and client-focused perspective and to build long term, global capabilities in order to provide a consistent and efficient methodology for fulfilling investment data and reporting requests, globally. Strive to optimize team productivity and ensure all data is pulled, calculated, derived accurately and timely and in accordance with customer demands & related compliance requirements. Focus on building a customer focused environment including formalizing employee training and on-boarding programs and increasing knowledge within team.
Establish quality standards, polices and procedures specific to Marketing Data Integration team, in accordance with customer-focused approach and the overall department and ICO business strategy. Continually monitor group metrics to assess risk and to proactively seek ways to improve general operations, quality of team’s output and level of customer service delivered. Manages processes for new enterprise wide initiatives, interprets the requirements ensuring they are implemented. Sponsors process redesign and improvement of current and creation of new processes. Identifies enterprise wide business process risk and develops plans to mitigate risk.
• College degree and 6 years of related work experience, or
• Associate degree and 8 years related work experience, or
• High School diploma/equivalent and 10 years related work experience
• Ability to develop high performing teams and assess talent
• Demonstrated leadership
• Ability to manage conflicts
• Ability to manage workflow in light of the big picture
• Ability to promote strategic thinking and long term vision
• Capable of managing a function efficiently and to high quality standards
• Strong relationship management skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Deadline driven and detail oriented
• Superior negotiation skills
• Proven ability to work well with all levels of management
• Proven project management and process improvement ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting
- 10 or more years of demonstrated industry knowledge and experience
- 5-7 years of supervisory experience
T. Rowe Price is an Equal Opportunity Employer