Senior Marketing Manager, Biosimilars will be responsible for the development and execution of non-personal promotion and other pull through activities to support the US Inflectra team and US biosimilars portfolio.
This position will report to the Inflectra US Marketing Team Leader.
- Identify, lead and execute strategic multichannel and non personal promotion (NPP) initiatives across US Biosimilars portfolio and Market Development to drive education and adoption of US Biosimilars
- Lead and leverage insights from market research to identify gaps in education across physician, payer and other customers and provide recommendations for adjustment in strategy or execution
- Partner effectively with agency and internal operations to plan, develop and track key projects and promotional materials
- Identify, develop, and lead execution of strategies and tactics to pull through formulary wins, educate on cost and coverage
- Liaise regularly with internal account management teams and contracting to align on resources needed to support various customer opportunities including in hospitals and clinics
- Lead logistical coordination for targeted US medical congresses including booth, promotional materials, etc; work closely with US Biosimilars Congress lead
- Manage operating expenses for US Biosimilars portfolio and manage quarterly close in coordination with Finance and marketing colleagues
- Manage all projects within budget and timeline
- Seek and apply knowledge about the dynamic framework of legal-regulatory requirements to meet customer needs while remaining compliant
- Pharmaceutical marketing and strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical marketplace are essential.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA/MPH preferred.
- >5 years previous pharma marketing experience
Proven ability to:
- synthesize and distill complex information to form insights and action plans problem-solve and make decisions in fast-paced environment
- prioritize effectively, including balancing short and long term priorities, and manage multiple projects efficiently
- work effectively in a customer and brand team-based environment; build and maintain productive and collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- be flexible, change agile
- manage complex and/or cross functional workstreams
- translate strategy and analysis to a tactical, executable level
- be comfortable in “white space”
- Healthcare professional, hospital, and/or payer marketing experience preferred
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Some travel to be expected between NY and Lake Forest locations.