ORC International helps the world’s leaders to optimize their businesses today, understand how they can win tomorrow, and realize the future. A global top 20 business intelligence firm with a stellar track record in quality, leading edge analytical know-how and data integration supported by an agiletechnology platform, ORC International enables leading organizations to better understand their people and transform their overall business performance. Proud of our long-standing heritage, deep client connections and ongoing partnership with CNN, we continually grow and evolve as our relationships do- providing relevant, connected and evidence-based insight and perspective to answering today’s business challenges.
ORC’s work environment is supportive, enriching and fun. We offer competitive salaries and rich benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, PTO, Paid Holidays, Community Volunteer days, seasonal outings and more. ORC International is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/D/V.
The Senior Manager, Project Management works with the Client Solutions team to provide project and field management to support quantitative and qualitative projects for clients. The Senior Manager, Project Management is responsible for leading the execution and quality control of key elements of the project process, such as survey programs, data collection and the accuracy of data tables. Such Senior Manager participates in client conversations as needed and is an expert in the details of the programs s/he manages.
- Project Document Review - Review and provide feedback on key project documents, such as questionnaires, sample plans, and tab plans
- Project Execution - Coordinate and collaborate with various team members within Client Solutions, Operations and Tech Solutions, as well as external vendors to ensure accurate and timely completion of projects
- Field Management- Manage the day-to-day execution of the data collection plans
- Quality Control – Conduct QC of key research program documents, such as survey scripts and data tabulations
- Budget Monitoring - Monitor project budgets throughout their life cycles. Provide guidance to Client Solutions managers to ensure each project is complete and within budget
- Training - Attend training sessions as identified by one’s manager
- Team Management and Training – Contribute to the training of junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree (typical study areas include marketing, marketing research, business, psychology, or social sciences)
- 3 to 4 years work experience in research, supplier side preferred or a mix of client and supplier side experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate about helping others, working within teams, and executing with excellence
- Basic Statistics knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates Personal responsibility / accountability
- Above average attention to detail
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the demands of a client centric environment
- Positive interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrates Initiative and tenacity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of Dimensions (or similar software) and Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, Power-Point, Outlook.