What does the Sr. Manager, Market Human Resources do?
The Sr. Manager, Market HR ensures profitable growth of the district through managing the employee lifecycle, human capital, talent building, succession planning and compensation/benefits processes. Serving in the position of strategic business partner you will provide leadership on company-wide initiatives, complex employee relations matters, recruitment/hiring, employee coaching, corrective action, and company policy and procedures.
As the Sr. Manager, Market Human Resources you will:
- Provide management with specific guidelines on employee relations matters through coaching and investigation in compliance with company policy and federal/state regulations.
- Assist in recruitment, interviewing, and staffing for management positions.
- Lead and influence in partnership with retail management on change management, diversity, talent development, conduct and company values.
- Administer performance appraisals, compensation and benefits programs.
- Ensure compliance with all Federal / State employment labor laws, EPA compliance, EEOC guidelines.
- Be a valued business partner to the Sr. Market Director, and other market support staff and GMs.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Sr. Manager, Market Human Resources?
- 3 years of experience in Human Resource strategy with accountability for retention/turnover, employee engagement, employee development and employee product knowledge proficiency training
- 5 years of Supervisory/Management experience OR 5 years of Military experience inclusive of coaching, training, recognition and performance evaluation
- Previous experience administering Performance Management, Benefits and Compensation
- 3 years multi-unit Human Resource management experience
- 2 years Employee Relations experience inclusive of investigation; Compliance Monitor for company, state and federal guidelines
- Current Human Resources certification