As a Sr. Manager Knowledge, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Sets and oversees the execution of the NICE inContact Knowledge Management Strategy.
- Develops, monitors & reports on knowledge-related KPI's to drive ROI for knowledge-related initiatives, in alignment with the KCS Strategic Framework.
- Oversees ownership, maintenance and strategic plans for the NICE inContact's knowledge sources, primarily focused on the Salesforce Knowledge KB, and the NICE inContact customer and partner Communities.
- Leads the company-wide cross-functional Knowledge Management Council to facilitate collaboration & engagement.
- Lead efforts to organize and consolidate disparate customer interaction systems and knowledge sources into centralized systems for a more consistent & streamlined user experience.
- Selects and oversees implementation of knowledge & community related tools, in partnership with the Corp IT Team to improve the employee, customer and partner experience for finding the right knowledge at the right time.
- Serves as the subject matter expert (SME) for knowledge within NICE inContact and the industry through networking, knowledge management organizations, expert white papers, external websites, and otherevents and materials.
- Ensures NICE inContact's Knowledge Management related processes and technology align with industry standards like Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS).
- Oversee and provide strategic direction for the Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) Program and the Community Management Program.
- Oversee the KCS Performance Assessment Model for measuring the right things the right way.
- Oversee the KCS Rewards and Recognition Plan as part of the KCS Performance Assessment Model.
- Oversee the KCS Communications & Marketing Committee ensure that communication is consistently repeated over time and through a variety of channels to drive understanding, engagement and belief.
- Oversee the KCS Adoption Team (KCS Council) to ensure buy in for KCS across all implemented waves.
- Oversee the KCS Coaches organization to promote quality knowledge contributions, KCS behaviors, and appropriate recommendations for KCS Publisher Licensing.
- Ensure KCS Training is provided to new employees where KCS has been implemented.
- Hire, train and develop members of the Knowledge Management Program.
- Prioritize, assign and manage team activities and projects in accordance with the team's goals and objectives.
- Adjust hours of work, priorities and staff assignments to ensure efficient operation, based on workload.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelor of Science in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science, Project Management or related field or equivalent experiencerequired.
- 10+ years working to actively contribute knowledge to the organization as either a Knowledge - Manager or similar capacity.
- Experience managing a small team of 2-3 individuals.
- Project Management or similar certification (CAPM / PMP)
- Strong technical writing/editing skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent analysis skills to provide business intelligence on data and recommend actions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to disseminate technically complex concepts into a simplified & well-structured format.
- Experience with knowledge sharingtechnologies (knowledge base, discussion forum, etc.)
- The ability to collaborate, get consensus across teams, and establish productive relationships.
- Strong client orientation, with an understanding of client needs and concerns.
- Ability to work with multiple people and departments.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work as a team to accomplish results.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) as well as Visio.
- Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) certification.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM functionality.
ABOUT NICE inContact: NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s No. 1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.