This position will analyze, evaluate and design/redesign business, IT or operational processes using scientific approaches such as Critical Thinking, Lean Management, ITIL, Design Thinking and structured systems analysis and design. Provide requirements and testing leadership for the portfolio of applications managed by an IT Service Owner. Drive requirements definition. Oversee detailed design and definition of acceptance criteria to ensure high quality deliverables. Drive usability and quality of the software developed within the area. Ensure integrity of the system is maintained despite the speed of changes. Be a hands-on analyst who can define user stories and acceptance criteria, assist with problem solving, root cause analysis, trouble shooting and coaching of junior IT Analysts on the team. Develop relationships with senior stakeholders across partner teams, addressing concerns and removing roadblocks to drive projects forward. Work closely with stakeholders to make design decision throughout the development. Is focused on achieving business goals and is vigilant about quality in every phase of the development process.
- Focused on achieving business goals.
- Work with direct reports to deliver identified system improvements.
- Gather requirements and collaborate on design and definition of acceptance criteria.
- Responsible for planning resources and tools to deliver against that roadmap.
- Drive requirements definition, design, unit testing, and integration. Oversee detailed designs, and test plan reviews to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Work closely with stakeholders to provide status, iterative releases, and make design decision throughout the development.
- Engage, motivate and manage individual contributors.
- Develop relationships with senior stakeholders across partner teams, addressing concerns andremovingroadblocks to drive projects forward.
A Combination ofEducation and WorkExperience May Be Considered. (Required),Bachelors: Computer and Information Science (Required)
License and Certifications - Required
License and Certifications - Preferred
Other Job Requirements
- 8+ years of related experience including experienceworking withAgile Methods. Experience moving across different departments within IT to gain a broader perspective of the business/industry.
- Building strong, successful, long-term partnerships.
- Produce actionable, results-oriented strategies to solve complex and open-ended business problems.
- Experience performing implementation reviews.
- Ensure prompt and proper support of resolution of technical challenges.
- Thought leader on process improvement methodologies.
- Use creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills, combined with a strong sense of ownership, and a proactive can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication and project management skills, with a track record of handling multiple customers and streams of work.
- Take responsibility for ensuring success of all implementations.
- Ability to help team meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads., - Experience in Health care, PBM or insurance industries
- Experience with a variety of problem solving techniques.