As Forcepoint grows and becomes a $1B+ purpose-built organization, we must develop and execute integrated, consistent communications programs that engage our employees across regions and from various legacy businesses. As such, we are seeking an Internal Communications Senior Manager who will be chartered with developing and leading communications programs that align our employees around key company priorities.
The Internal Communications Senior Manager will shape the company’s employee communication programs in close partnership with human resources, marketing and members of the Forcepoint executive team. He/she will be responsible for driving creative programs that engage employees through various communications channels and in measuring/reporting on the success of these programs that will drive a high performing, and incredible culture at Forcepoint.
The individual in this visible role must be creative, business and globally minded, self-motivated, positive, employee engagement-focused, proactive, strategic and collaborative in their approach, and thrives in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Develop and create annual global internal communications plans focused on employee engagement; execute key elements of the plans.
- Support planning and execution of an enterprise-wide internal communications strategy around CEO and other top leader communications to showcase their ambassadorship of the organization through various tools and resources.
- Support development and execution of strategic direction and positioning of the organization, define priorities, as well as coordinate cross-company initiatives.
- Build relationships across the enterprise to advance the organization’s position to lead to the generation of online content that engages audience segments and leads to measurable action.
- Develop and implement internal communications programs, and manage the research, writing, production and publishing of communications to the overall organization through multiple messaging channels (video, print, webinar, live events).
- Create a seamless flow of information from top-down and bottom-up that results in team members receiving important information from leadership (changes, goals, values) and leadership understanding needs of team members. Oversee the enterprise-wide distribution of email messages intended for employees.
- Lead the employee engagement survey for the organization, synthesize the results and drive action.
- Drive the service anniversary and overall employee recognition platform for employees globally.
- Drive strategic communications programs and initiatives that creatively reinforce the company’s brand, mission, values, key business goals and initiatives.
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of Forcepoint’s employee communications channels and put communications vehicles in place to create momentum and awareness as well as to test the effectiveness of communications activities.
- Build and leverage employee feedback channels, monitor in real-time, and analyze data from regular surveys. Propose and apply best practices to extend reach and engagement and improve delivery methods and frequency.
- Advise senior executives of developments throughout the company.
- Act as a trusted resource and develop strong relationships with colleagues at all levels. Build consensus across cross-functional teams and influence decision making with senior-level audiences to achieve business objectives.
- 10+ years of relevant communications experience (e.g., internal communications, marketing, public relations)
- Related bachelor’s degreerequired
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in managing comprehensive communications programs to advance an organization's mission and goals.
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal skills. Extensive successful writing and editingexperience (externally and internally) with a variety of print, video and online communications media with superb ability to translate ideas into clear, compelling messaging
- Excellent project management skills, with ability to manage multiple tasks with frequently changing requirements and deadlines.
- Expertise and awareness of digitalchannel strategies and programs, including new/emerging technologies, to support message delivery and measurement.
- Cultural curiosity and global mindset to understand and communicate with the differing demographic and regional employee populations in the company.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, including negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong collaboration skills working with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Fast-paced, ability to multi-task.
- Self-motivated individual that drives projects from inception to launch, while working with and through employees across the organization.
- Demonstrated skill and comfort in proactively building relationships with top tier leaders, both internal and external, as well as ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization enterprise-wide.
- Ability to work closely with executives to develop, secure approval of and deploy their communications.
Ability to develop advanced concepts and solutions to problems that require a high degree of ingenuity, creativity and innovation.