Sr. Manager Information Technology - Finance and HR
8 - 10 years experience • Retail / Diversified
The Senior Manager IT Finance/HR Applications has responsibility for HBI applications that support corporate and supply chain finance business teams. This position is responsible for the planning, managing, and budgeting all activities related to ensuring the IT applications are supporting the finance business teams. This position will be the liaison between the business leadership teams and the IT technical staffs supporting integrations, acquisitions and projects. He/She will oversee a staff of professionals with responsibility for project/support delivery and personnel development. In addition, this position has accountability for the budgeting/financial management and development of short/long term functional planning. A high focus is required on excellent customer service to ensure customer satisfaction levels are maintained.
Responsible for aligning information technology planning with the business strategy. Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to, the following:
- Partners with business leaders to develop an integrated IT and business strategy related to corporate and supply chain finance business processes.
- Manages the development of the business technology plan for the functional areas.
- Integrates high-quality global services at optimal cost across multiple businesses and customers.
- Manages the development and implementation of technologies to improve the performance of multiple business processes and increase profitability.
- Manages vendor relationships to maximize value to the business. Negotiates simple to moderately complex contracts.
- Contributes to and influences the development of standards and changes to systems/applications. Provides technical and business leadership and expertise.
- Drives an in-depth knowledge of systems.
- Researches and provides insights on innovative solutions to support business practices.
- Allocates resources (budget and people) and manages the development and delivery of training for internal and external IT users to ensure productive use of existing and new systems.
- Ensures adherence to applications security procedures, change control guidelines and Sarbanes Oxley requirements.
Minimum Education and Experience Required:
I. Minimum qualifications to fulfill responsibilities in an acceptable manner
- 6 or more years of relevant professional experience.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of one industry or business unit of the enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degreerequired, MBA preferred
- Requires demonstrated leadership experience in managing cross-functional teams and influencing management and key stakeholders.
- Requires demonstrated ability to plan, design, develop and implement one or more IT project(s) on time and within budget.
- Change Advocate/Leadership Advanced
- Client Partnership Advanced
- Communication for Results Advanced
- Innovation Advanced
- Customer Service Orientation Advanced
- Team Leadership Advanced
- Business Function Knowledge Advanced
- Strategic Business Planning Advanced
- Systems Thinking Advanced