This Senior Data Governance and MDM Specialist will collaborate within a team of technologists to produce enterprise scale solutions for our clients' needs. The Data Governance and MDM specialist will work the analytics program team to develop and implement a data governance/metadata strategy from the ground up warehouse solutions.
- Deliver quality work on defined tasks with little oversight and direction
- Ensure all deliverables are of high quality throughout the project by adhering to coding standards and best practices and participating in code reviews
- Participate in integrated test sessions of components and subsystems on test and production servers
- Serve as an architect and provide guidance during software development life cycle to solve business issues through the process of identifying and analyzing detailed requirements that translate into data integration and database system designs
- Solve business issues through the process of identifying and analyzing detailed requirements that translate business requirements into technical system designs
- Use information gained through prior experience, knowledge sharing with other Technology Associates, education and training to resolve issues and remove project barriers
- Provide status updates to team members on a regular basis and clearly escalate issues and risks to project management as needed
Required Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of experience in the MDM space
- Expert level knowledge of cloud DW/Data Lake concepts and technologies is required
- 5+ experience in implementing data governance and metadata management strategies around Analytics/BI
- Must have worked on a project involving Informatica MDM
- Knowledge and hands-on experience implementing cloud metadata/cataloguing tools: Informatica EDC/Axon, Alation, Collibra, etc.
- Understanding of development and project methodologies.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams with other specialized individuals.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, technical environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/professional experience is required.