Sr. Manager overseeing the end to end delivery of Identity & Access Management Service as part of the Hybrid Cloud Services organization in IT.
The role of the Identity and Access Management Services Team within the Hybrid Cloud Services organization will be to oversee the progression of project initiatives from intake through to delivery, collaborating with other teams, both internal and external to the Hybrid Cloud Services group for the delivery of Identity and Access Services. As a Sr. Manager, the person leading this function will be expected to lead the service planning, implementation and ongoing delivery of Identity and Access Management Services, and to ensure the successful delivery of the identity & Access Management services supporting Symantec’s key IT & Business initiatives.
- Build and manage multi-sourced teams that will provide the implementation, maintenance of IAM services as part of Service Delivery Operations and broader project initiatives, supporting both internal and external applications and services.
- Negotiate services and manage relationships with multiple service and equipment suppliers.
- Collaborate with HCS teams and other Symantec teams to identify areas of improvement for the infrastructure delivery model, which is to encompass people, process and technology.
- Consult and collaborate with program and project management resources to set appropriate expectations and to ensure that we meet or exceed those expectations through the high quality delivery of services we are responsible for.
- This Sr. Manager will be responsible for establishing, maintaining geographically distributed right sourced teams that will be responsible for the delivery of Identity and Access Management Services infrastructure and solutions, through collaboration with external project delivery teams as well as internal solution engineering.
- Coupled with the establishment of these teams, this leader will be responsible for the creation of the framework to ensure clear expectations are set with both internal and external parties and to develop the processes to ensure the delivery and communications necessary to guarantee successful outcomes.
- This Sr. Manager will also partner with their counterparts within the Hybrid Cloud Services team to review both upcoming and recent releases to ensure successful and seamless transitions between various functional teams and to identify and improve quality from lessons learned.
- As part of the service delivery function, this leader will take a primary role for managing the tactical engagement with vendors, ensuring collaboration and inclusion of other stakeholders.
- The Sr. Manager will work with leadership to help shape and oversee the delivery of Identity and Access Management Services enterprise wide for Symantec.
- 8+ years of experience in development of processes and/or procedures for both technology and business functions to ensure enterprise Role Based Access Control
- 8+ years of experience implementing enterprise Identity and Access Management (IAM) Framework and Privileged Account Management (PAM), or other related security solutions (e.g., SailPoint or another IAM Governance Framework, Oracle Directory Services, Micro Focus LDAP, Microsoft Active Directory Services and, CyberArk, etc.) in client environments
- 5+ years of technical architectureexperience integrating multi-tiered applications, databases, LDAP and directory services, application servers, and understanding IAM security and dataflow within these components
- Experience with continuous integration platforms as it pertains to machine Identity using one or more of the following build and deployment tools – Jenkins or Puppet
- Experience with federated identity and web services security concepts such as SAML, OAuth, ADFS, etc.
- Experience integrating RBAC systems with LDAP and/or Active Directory/Azure Active Directory